We're for you!
We understand that some of our guests may have concerns regarding our Holiday Village around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
We would like to take a moment to reassure all our current and future guests that the Brisbane Holiday Village Management Team is taking the advice from Queensland Health and the Australian Department of Health in relation to COVID-19 very seriously. Our Holiday Village remains open and we have made some changes to keep our staff and guests safe. Brisbane Holiday Village is operating under government guidelines and provides an essential service to our population of Short Term, Long Term and Permanent residents.
COVID-19 | TRAVEL SAFETY INFORMATION
QLD BORDER REOPENING
Updated: 1 February 2020
Brisbane Holiday Village are excited to announce that Queensland has reopened its borders to all Australians!
In line with current COVID-19 restrictions, guests must adhere to the following conditions:
- Bookings will only be accepted from guests residing in Australia. Restrictions continue to apply for anyone who has been overseas in the last 14 days.
- Guests will only be excluded if any future COVID hotspots arise according to the QLD Government Border Restrictions website.
- A guest declaration must be completed for all parties on arrival for potential contact tracing if required.
- The swimming pool, mini-golf, playground and any recreational areas are open (social distancing rules apply).
- All indoor facilities and amenities must operate in accordance with the 2 square metre per person rule.
- Social distancing practices still apply, please maintain 1.5m separation from others and limit 1 person to 2 square metres inside.
- Children must be supervised at all times, while exercising and playing around the park (includes bike riding and scootering), within your camp-site, caravan, or cabin.
- Guests must abide by safe practice and the required hygiene rules. Wash your hands regularly, cover your cough, avoid touching your face and shaking hands with anyone. Especially when using any communal facilities.
- If you’re not feeling well please ensure you stay home for the safety of everyone.
- If you or any member of your party becomes unwell while staying, or up to 2 weeks after departure at Brisbane Holiday Village, you must advise Reception immediately on 07 3341 6133.
As always, our staff are here to help and ensure the safety and enjoyment of all who visit Brisbane Holiday Village. Please follow their instructions and ensure you continue to follow the current State and Federal restrictions for the safety and well-being of us all.
If you cancel your booking 14 days or less prior to your arrival date due to COVID-19, we will hold your payment as credit for a period of 12 months (terms and conditions below).
- This credit must be used on 1 booking within 12 months of your original arrival date.
- Once a new booking has been made, no further changes can be made
- Not transferrable
- Booking must be made direct (not through a 3rd party booking agent – eg booking.com)
- No refunds on the new booking
- If the entire credit is not used within 12 months, the remainder is forfeited
If you provide 15 or more days’ notice, you are eligible for a refund (less our $50 cancellation fee) OR we can credit the whole amount for a period of 12 months (terms and conditions as above).
Please note that we are experiencing higher than normal calls, resulting in longer wait times.
If, after reading our refund policy, you need to change your booking or if you have been in direct contact with COVID-19 and wish to request a refund, please email our team, let them know your circumstances and they will attend to your request. Please send all emails to: email@example.com
We will continue to monitor the situation and will advise our guests should anything change.
In the meantime, if you would like further information we encourage you to monitor the dedicated Queensland Health COVID-19 page at www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19