Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
We’re excited to announce that Caravan Parks and Camping Grounds will be officially OPEN for recreational travel from the 1st of June*!
We understand that some of our guests may have concerns regarding our Holiday Village around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
We would like to take a moment to reassure all our current and future guests that the Brisbane Holiday Village Management Team is taking the advice from Queensland Health and the Australian Department of Health in relation to COVID-19 very seriously. Our Holiday Village remains open and we have made some changes to keep our staff and guests safe. Brisbane Holiday Village is operating under government guidelines and provides an essential service to our population of Short Term, Long Term and Permanent residents.
Here is why our Holiday Village is the best option if you are looking for Accommodation:
- Contactless check-in service offered
- Cabin separation (each cabin is fully self-contained and freestanding)
- Each cabin provides individual air-conditioning (no communal air)
- There are no lifts or communal hallways to share with other guests
- Contactless linen exchange services offered
- Contactless restaurant services offered
In addition to our professional maintenance, housekeeping and cleaning services, we are:
- Offering contactless check-in and check-out
- Offering a contactless fresh linen exchange service to your cabin door
- Offering contactless room-service from our on-site Lagoona Restaurant
- Frequently cleaning and sterilising amenity blocks, laundry equipment, facility gates, handrails, doors, poolside lounges and BBQ area
- Disinfecting and wiping down cabin keys, reception bench, pens, facility equipment handed to all guests, golf buggies and phones after each customer interaction
- Hand sanitizer stations and hand soap are situated around the village and restaurant
- Our state-of-the-art advanced Oxidation process in our Village’s pool cleaning systems kills all bacteria, all free radicals, cryptosporidium and Giardia
We ask all our guests to please follow good hygiene practices and social distancing as advised by Queensland Health.
Brisbane Holiday Village understands that some guests may choose to alter their plans and advise the following:
- If you cancel your booking 14 days or less prior to your arrival date due to COVID-19, we will hold your payment as credit for a period of 12 months (terms and conditions below).
- This credit must be used on 1 booking within 12 months of your original arrival date.
- Once a new booking has been made, no further changes can be made
- Not transferrable
- Booking must be made direct (not through a 3rdparty booking agent – eg booking.com)
- No refunds on the new booking
- If the entire credit is not used within 12 months, the remainder is forfeited
- If you provide 15 or more days’ notice, you are eligible for a refund (less our $50 cancellation fee) OR we can credit the whole amount for a period of 12 months (terms and conditions as above).
As you can imagine we are experiencing higher than normal calls, resulting in longer wait times. If, after reading our refund policy, you need to change your booking or if you have been in direct contact with COVID-19 and wish to request a refund, please email our team, let them know your circumstances and they will attend to your request. Please send all emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continue to monitor the situation and will advise our guests should anything change. In the meantime, if you would like further information we encourage you to monitor the dedicated Queensland Health COVID-19 page at www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19