Do you need emergency accommodation?
Your Safety, Our Highest Priority
The team here at our family-owned and run Holiday Village want to ensure that you have confidence in our Village as the ideal place to stay, should you need emergency accommodation.
Brisbane Holiday Village provides an essential service due to our population of Short Term, Long Term and Permanent residents.
We consider you part of our Brisbane Holiday Village Family and your safety remains our highest priority. We would like to reassure all our current and future guests that there have been NO reported cases of COVID-19 at the Village and we are working to keep it that way!
We can provide:
Take advantage of our Short Term Accommodation for those who are in need of emergency accommodation. Offer includes:
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum four (4) week stay.
- Valid Photo Identification is required for all adults.
- A non-refundable deposit equal to one (1) week is required to secure your booking.
- Balance of first four (4) weeks to be paid on arrival.
- A refundable Cleaning Deposit of $200.00 and Key Deposit of $50.00 is to be paid on arrival.
- Cleaning services are available for $50 per hour, upon request.
- Maximum two (2) adults and two (2) children.
- Prices are valid to 16 January 2021 and are subject to change at any time, without notice.
Is This You?
- Do you or your family need to self-isolate?
- Are you a fly-in-fly-out worker needing accommodation?
- Have you recently returned from domestic or international travel?
- Have you recently crossed the Queensland border and need safe and reliable accommodation?
- Are you travelling in your caravan/motorhome and need of somewhere to go?
Why Choose Us?
- Contactless check-in and check-out service
- Cabin separation (each cabin is self-contained and located over 3m from the next nearest cabin)
- Each cabin provides individual air-conditioning (no communal air)
- No lifts or communal hallways to share with other guests
- Contactless linen exchange services offered
- Heavily reduced rates
What are we doing to keep you safe?
Our Management team are overseeing all village cleaning procedures to ensure that they are comprehensive and appropriate.
In addition to our professional maintenance, housekeeping and cleaning services, we are:
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Offering a contactless fresh linen exchange service to your cabin door
- Offering contactless room-service from our on-site Lagoona Restaurant
- Frequently cleaning and sterilising amenity blocks, laundry equipment, facility gates, handrails, doors, poolside lounges and BBQ area
- Disinfecting and wiping down cabin keys, reception bench, pens, facility equipment handed to all guests, golf buggies and phones after each customer interaction
- Hand sanitiser stations and hand soap are situated around the village and restaurant
For more information check out Brisbane Holiday Village Facebook page for more updates.