Choosing corporate accommodation in Brisbane can be tricky. You want to ensure you have the right blend of a professional, yet relaxed space. It needs to have all the comforts of a hotel but not feel ‘stuffy’ or as though where people are isolated from one another in small rooms.
So just how do you go about choosing corporate accommodation in Brisbane?
Here are some questions you should ask yourself before you make your choice.
Does it Have a Friendly Atmosphere?Brisbane has a massive amount of accommodation options available. But if you’re looking for something affordable, whilst not compromising on quality, with a friendly atmosphere, you might want to consider a holiday village. A holiday village will feel relaxing immediately upon entering, rather than a high-end hotel where your clients or employees feel stifled.
Is There Room for Large Groups?A large room for groups offers a unique way for employees or clients to bond. They can also ensure that the social connections continue into the night in a relaxed setting. Consider large cabins for your next corporate accommodation.
Is There a Restaurant On-Site?It’s much easier if large groups don’t need to travel in multiple cars to try and find restaurants in an unfamiliar city. If the accommodation has a restaurant on site, you won’t need to worry about finding a place for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They may also have catering options – perfect for your meetings.
Are There Corporate Meeting Rooms Available?Speaking of meetings, why not have it all in the one space? Accommodation that offers: a restaurant, accommodation and a corporate meeting room in the one place, means that you’ll be able to maximise time spent with the group. Rather than being on the road travelling from place to place, you’ll spend your precious time together.
Is There Opportunity to Partake in Team-Building Exercises?When there’s time to relax, you might find yourself wishing your accommodation had something fun to do. Find accommodation that gives you the opportunity to unwind as a group or organise some team-building exercises on location.
Corporate Stays with Brisbane Holiday VillageIf you haven’t considered a holiday village for your corporate accommodation needs, you definitely should! Brisbane Holiday Village ticks all the boxes and will have your clients or employees raving about the trip! We offer self-contained cabins for rent that range in size from 1 bedroom cabins suitable for up to 2 adults to 2 or 3 bedroom family cabins suitable for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Short Term Corporate Cabins
- Minimum stay of four (4) weeks.
- Available in 1 and 2 bedrooms.
- Each cabin includes linen, bathroom with shower and toilet, sitting room with dining table and chairs.
- Cooking facilities include: an oven with grill and hot plates, microwave, refrigerator, kitchen appliances and cutlery and crockery.
- Cabins also offer: a television, air-conditioning, iron and ironing board, basic cleaning items and driveway for one vehicle.
- Long Term Cabins
- Stays of four (4) months or longer.
- Available in 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms
- Each cabin comes partly furnished with basic furniture including: a bed/s, lounge, dining table and chairs.
- Each cabin offers a kitchen and stove, refrigerator, private bathroom and driveway for one vehicle (linen, cutlery, appliances and similar items are not included).
If you are interested in corporate accommodation for you, or your employee’s stay in Brisbane, you can book HERE (scroll to the bottom of the page to book), or you can give our friendly reception staff a call on (07) 3341 6133.
You can also email email@example.com for any additional queries, questions, or to book your stay!