The results are in for the 2019 Caravan & Camping with Kids Reader’s Choice Top 10 Holiday Park Awards! **Spoiler** Brisbane Holiday Village is a Queensland winner!Sandy beaches, tropical rainforests, lush hinterland, iconic outback adventures and cityscapes – Queensland has it all! Offering a wonderfully diverse range of accommodation options for your next family caravan or camping trip – the hardest part will be choosing your destination! The 2019 Caravan & Camping with Kids Reader’s Choice Awards showcases the Top 10 Family Friendly Holiday Parks in Queensland and divides them by ‘over 4 stars’ and ‘under 4 stars.’ The team at Caravan & Camping with Kids magazine has called upon Australia’s most well-travelled and expert advisors to help them decide the winners – their readers! Caravan & Camping with Kids reaches over half a million parents and grandparents per quarter – so the stakes are high to snag a winning place! The Reader’s Choice Awards aspire to not only recognise excellence within the industry, but strive to be a resource and inspiration to all families planning their next adventure!
Queensland – Over 4 starsThere is some serious competition for the best Holiday Park in Queensland! Check out the list of winners below:
- NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Resort (Gold Coast)
- Adventure Whitsunday Resort BIG4(Airlie Beach)
- Ingenia Holidays Cairns Coconut BIG4 (Cairns) Gold Coast Holiday Park BIG4 (Gold Coast)
- Sandstone Point Holiday Resort BIG4 (Bribie Island)
- Brisbane Holiday Village (Brisbane) << here we are!
- Caloundra Holiday Park BIG4 (Caloundra)
- Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park (Gold Coast)
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village (Gold Coast) Broadwater Tourist Park (Gold Coast
- Cotton Tree Holiday Park (Cotton Tree) Kirra Beach Tourist Park (Gold Coast)
- Jacobs Well Tourist Park
- Nobby Beach Holiday Village